Services Available - Requesting Accommodations for Standardized Exams

Process for Requesting Accommodations for Standardized Exams

    Eligible students requesting accommodations for the ELM/EPT need to meet with a SDRC Access Advisor to complete an Exam Accommodation Request Memo (EARM). Once completed, the SDRC Access Advisor will submit a copy of the EARM to the Testing Center.
  • GWPE
    Eligible students wanting exam accommodations for the GWPE should do the following:
    1. Must meet with an Access Advisor to review current academic accommodations for the semester.
    2. Register and pay for the GWPE via the My Humboldt Portal.
    • Must select the SDRC session to register for an accommodated GWPE.
  • Other Standardized Exams (GRE, CBEST, PRAXIS):
    Requirements for accommodations vary greatly with each test company.  Please review exam information posted by each company for specific requirements.  If the requirements include records or certification by SDRC, you must contact SDRC for an appointment prior to the exam to allow for processing and submission of required form(s) to the corresponding testing agency (ETC, NES, etc.).
    • Please note:  Per CSU Record Retention Policy, SDRC regularly purges all records after five years of inactivity - graduation, withdrawal, discontinuation.  If your last enrollment activity with Humboldt was more than five years ago, we will no longer have documentation regarding individual diagnoses, assessments, etc. 


Back to Exam Accommodations