FAQ's: Accommodations for Faculty and Staff


Can faculty or staff members with either temporary or permanent disabilities use the transportation service offered through SDRC?
Yes. Faculty and staff with temporary or permanent disabilities must contact Human Resources to request workplace accommodations. Human Resources has an agreement with SDRC to assist in the delivery of some accommodations such as providing transportation services.


Back to complete FAQ Index